Hello, I’m Akiho. Please call me Aki.
Today I want to introduce my favorite fruit ”MANGO”, but before that I want to tell you my story of MANGO. As you know my blog’s mane is “mango”. The reason why I chose “mango” is just because I love mango! lol But it also brings to my mind the memory of traveling with my family. I went to Okinawa for the first time. I enjoyed a lot and had a really good time. During a trip, I ate a lot of Okinawa food and I was completely fascinated by MANGO. It was the greatest and sweetest fruit I’d ever eaten. Soon after I ate it, I came to love it! Even now when I think of it, I reeeally want to eat it.haha
Foods is important and necessary thing to live and get enough energy as we learn in a class, but sometime food brings our mind back to good or bad memories and also it could be a trigger to remind them. That is why I love it and chose “mango” as my blog’s title.
See? It looks delicious, isn’t it!?
I’m crazy about mango but we can’t eat it through a whole year. So I often eat dried mango. If you like mango, you can easily get it at supermarkets.
Anyway I hope you enjoy my first blog. Thank you for reading!

Hi, I'm Tomomi.
返信削除I love mango the best in all fruit too!!
When I went to Philippine I also eat a sooo delicious mango!!lol It made me happy*
Hi, I'm Rie.
返信削除I like mango, too!
I ate mango many times this summer because my mother tripped to Okinawa and bought many mangos there.
They were very delicious!
I used to hate mangoes, but now I love them. I think the thing that made me love mangoes was mango lassis. It's funny how sometimes you might not like something but then you eat it in a specific way and then you love it! Has that ever happened to you? Did you hate a food and then suddenly liked it?
返信削除