Hi!!!
Did you enjoy holidays? Did you go to Hamakaze festival?
I enjoyed a lot!
This time, I’m going to introduce food I ate at Hamakaze festival. I had three different types of foods which are Putine, Curry and Rice and Rappoki. I want to show you what they are with photos.
1. Rappoki (Korea)
This food is from Korea. You might have seen it, because Korean food is becoming very popular in Japan recently and we can go to Korean restaurant easier than before.
It looks reeeeeeally hot, isn’t it!? Actually it was really rich taste and soon after I ate it, I felt thirsty.lol I
It has rice cake and noodle. In Korean, rice cake is called “Toppoki” and you know that noodle is called “Ramen” so I think “Rappoki” is combined name “Toppoki” and “Ramen”.
2. Green Curry (Thailand)
This curry was like soup. I’ve tried Thai curry before but I guess this Thai curry was authentic!
You can see it has eggplant, paprika(which is red one) and bamboo shoot. And rice was a little bit long so I think it is Thai rice.
The taste was creamy and it wasn’t spicy but mild. Once you tried it, you will like it!
3. Putine (Canada)
I have never tried this one before and didn’t even know it when I first heard it. I thought it was like deserts but it wasn’t.lol. It was chips, tomato sauce and cheeses on it. It was soooooooo nice and I like it. I ate BBQ sauce one but sorry this photo is tomato sauce one. You also can see Canada dry next to Putine. This combination was really good! I rarely drink soda like Canada dry but it is the drink that best matches Putine.
Now I understand why my friend who used to live in Canada recommended it to me very confidently.lol Although ingredients are quite simple, it is yummmmmy! You must try it!
That is all I ate at festival. There are more delicious food that I couldn’t try. Hamakaze festival is the good place where we can enjoy and eat variety of international food. And they are all cooked by students. That’s why I felt like eating food at Hamakaze festival.
People who couldn’t come and came to this festival, I hope you enjoyed my blog and holidays!
Thanks for sharing your experience, Akiho:)
返信削除I really agree with your statement that our Hamakaze festival gives great opportunities to experience various kinds of international food.
Compared to the past, we are able to enjoy meals of foreign countries more easily than before, but events such as Hamakaze which offer lots of different meals from different countries are very rare.
And we, Kanda students are very lucky therefore no one should miss it.
All the food you ate look so delicious!!
返信削除I wanted to go to Hamakaze festival, but I couldn't because I caught a cold.
But thanks to this article, I could taste the fun of Hamakaze festival! I enjoyed it!
Thank you:)