2011年11月1日火曜日

Happy Haloween!!!


Happy Halloween!!!!




Did you dress up? I saw a lot of people in fancy dress like Pumpkin, Alice and so on. It was really fun and content to just watch.

Now you can guess what I am going to write this time!
 HALLOWEEN!!!!
 I want to introduce Halloween-only snacks and what I made for that day.




1. ka-ru



I don’t know how to spell ka-ru, sorry.
Japanese people must know what it is. The flavor is pumpkin soup and color is of course orange. Usually it tastes like corn soup. And you can see the design of package is very Halloween! I guess some people might buy based on packing.
I didn’t try this one but it must be delicious!lol






2.    MONSTER MUNCH



I just found this snack and took a photo, so I have no idea what it is….I should have bought it.
It says cheese flavor and crispy potato snack. Sorry I have just few information from package… but look at the shape of snacks. MONSTER!!!! Cute, isn’t it!?
I think that’s why the title is monster.







3.    COUNTRY MA’AM





This is my favorite snack. I really love it!!!!!
The reason why I love it is soft texture. My image of cookies was hard and light, but after I tried Country ma’am, I was just surprised and dramatically changed my image of that. You might think I make an exaggerated claim but it is true!lol
Anyway what I want to say here is flavor is not pumpkin like above snacks but it deserve trying it.






4.    Chocolate



This is an assorted chocolate. You can see some chocolate are monsters and
pumpkins. It is good present for someone who likes both Halloween and
chocolates.lol














When I went to a cake shop, everything from interior to exterior is designed with Halloween. There were a lot of Halloween goods like candy bucket and we can buy them.
I thought I was in a Halloween world because of smelling sweet!
There are lots of pumpkins outside and every pumpkin is monster. I wish my entrance was like this….lol








Finally I want to show you my muffins and puddings.


 I had never tried to make pumpkin puddings but I made it by trial and error. It looks good, isn’t it?
I also made muffins which tastes bananas and chocolate chips. This recipe was really easy so it didn’t take long time. I should have taken photos of procedure…I just took it after finish making.







Halloween is one chance a year to disguise whatever you want to be but I didn’t dress up at all this year. BUT I enjoyed cooking and decoration of Halloween.
So I hope you enjoyed your Halloween day!




1 件のコメント:

  1. On Halloween day, I made pumpkin soup. It was delicious! As you said, there were students and teachers who put on a costume on that day.

    返信削除