2011年12月7日水曜日

The world's beers

I got a unique present from my uncle, which is various kinds of BEER from the world.
Personally, I don’t like beer, I prefer wine to beer…lol
So I gave it to my boyfriend.
Amazingly, he tried some of them before!
Because I've never even seen it!
Anyway I want to introduce them.



From left…


Ⅰ Tiger (Singapore)
Ⅱ SINGHA (Thailand)
Ⅲ 333 (Vietnam)
Ⅳ SOL (Mexico)
Ⅴ FOSTER'S (Australia)
Ⅵ TSINGTAO (China)





ⅠTiger (Singapore)

Tiger is Singapore's first locally brewed beer. It is available in more than 60 countries worldwide including the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and various countries in the Middle East, Europe and Latin America.

-Product specifics-
Alcohol content:  4~5 %



ⅡSINGHA (Thailand)

Singha is from Thailand. It is the only beer that the royal admitted. A top bird represents the royal family of Thailand.
It is a bit spicy. So if you like spicy one, you will like it!

-Product specifics-
Alcohol content: 5 %



Ⅲ333 (Vietnam)

333 is a famous beer in Vietnam with a market share exceeding 70%.
333 Premium Beer is now very popular in Vietnam and widely accepted in The United States, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, and Australia.
In Vietnam, 3 is

-Product specifics-
Alcohol content: 5 %





ⅣSOL (Mexico)

SOL is Mexican beer. It is fruity and easy to drink even for me!
I guess it is lemon flavor.
The mane “SOL” means sun or sunshine. As you can see the color of beer is very yellow. You can enjoy it visually.

-Product specifics-
ABV: 4.5%
Alcohol Units: 1.5 per 33cl. bottle
Calories: 132 per bottle




FOSTERS (Australia)

Foster’s is an internationally distributed Australian beer.
I tried it last night, it was not too bitter.
compared to Japanese beer, it is easy to drink for those who get drunk easily.

-Product specifics-
Alcohol content: 5% alcohol by volume





TSINGTAO (China)

This is one of the oldest beers in China. According to the internet, Tsingtao is produced with spring water from Laoshan, a mountain area famous throughout China.

-Product specifics-
Alcohol content: 3.8% alcohol by weight, 4.8% alcohol by volume
Calorie Content: 157 calories per 12-ounce serving
Fat Content: 0 gm.





From here on, Im going to introduce Japanese beer!
Many kinds of beers are sold in Japan.
I've never tried most of them, but I want to introduce this beer to compare with above beers.

you know well it is widely konwn beer in Japan.
YEBIS has a long history in the beer industry.
When I took a sip to try it, I found out that it doesn't taste bitter.
and it was a lot easier to drink than I expected.

 I rarely drink beer, but it was a good chance to experience different kinds of beers from the world.
If you become interested in those beers I introduced, you can get them even if you are in Japan.
Or you can go to the website!


5 件のコメント:

  1. I don't like Japanese beer's bitter taste:( But I could drink colona which is sold in America because it was a little Sweety because of the ryhme. The reading way of Vietnum beer "bha-bha-bha" is interesting. And I like the shape of foreign beer bottles:) Japanese always drink beer from the beer mug or can, but drink beer in one hand from the bottle is more cool♡

    返信削除
  2. I love alcohol very much!!
    Before I went to Mexico, I couldn't drink any beer becase of its bitter taste.
    However, I guess Mexican one is much more mailder than Japanese one and easy to drink for the beginner.
    I have never taste "sol" even though I know it, I wanna try it once.
    My recomendation is "XX(dos equis)" from mexico.
    I love it very much, so if you have a chance to drink it, please try it^^
    I also could know many different kinds of beers in the world, so I want to try them someday.
    I feel like drinking...

    返信削除
  3. I like beer and when I travel around Europe, I drank some countries' beer. I would feel a little differences.
    I believe Japanese beer is the best!

    返信削除
  4. Hello, I'm Masato.
    I sometimes drink beer
    Next I will try foreign beer that you introduced!!!

    返信削除
  5. I like YEBISU beer:) its taste is good!

    返信削除